Healthy food. Daily menu
One of the main needs of the body is nutrition. Currently, there are many prejudices regarding food. One attribute the harmful effects on the body, the other – healing properties.
Human needs consist in a variety of nutrition; one cannot categorically exclude any type of food from the diet. The main thing is to rationally combine a meal during the day, that is, to maintain a balanced diet.
The principles of healthy eating
What to be guided by when preparing your body to observe a healthy menu? The main principles that should underlie the power system:
• start eating food only if there is a feeling of hunger
• it is better to increase the frequency of food intake, but reduce the size of servings
• you need to pay attention to the quality of products, eat only fresh food
• products with artificial additives should be avoided: dyes, flavors, flavor enhancers, eat no more than once every three days
• foods enriched in fiber should dominate the diet: dried fruits, nuts, vegetables, unrefined cereals, fruits
• do not drink fluids immediately after eating; at least half an hour should pass
Observing the above rules of healthy eating, a person pursues one main goal – strengthening, cleansing his body.
You should not consider these recommendations as a diet for weight loss or a recipe for recovery from any disease. These tips are for those who want to experience a feeling of lightness when leaving the table. For those who care about the work of their intestines and the entire digestive system in principle. A healthy diet strengthens the immune system, supports the work of all organs, thereby prolonging a person’s life.
Menu for the week
When the firm decision is finally made to switch to a healthy diet, you can proceed to draw up an individual nutrition menu for a week. Why only for a week? It is difficult to predict in advance what life circumstances will be that will affect taste preferences and appetite.
Therefore, without looking far into the future, it seems most rational to draw up a nutrition plan for seven days. An individual nutrition menu refers to the diet of a particular person, that is, it is not necessary for everyone to adhere to the recommended list of products.
Everyone decides for himself what foods to eat for lunch or dinner. The main thing is not to forget that eating should be balanced according to the principles of healthy nutrition.
Weekly healthy menu example
• Breakfast: light omelet, fruit salad with cream
• Lunch: cheese soup, spinach and champignon salad
• Dinner: stewed vegetables, boiled chicken breast, bread, banana
• Breakfast: granola with milk, boiled egg, orange
• Lunch: mashed champignon soup, wholemeal bread, curd pudding
• Dinner: boiled rice with seafood, berry dessert
• Breakfast: buckwheat porridge, a sandwich with butter, pear
• Lunch: cottage cheese casserole with dried apricots, vegetable salad with herbs
• Dinner: vegetables, baked with beef, bread, slices of pineapple
• Breakfast: fried eggs, toasts with jam
• Lunch: bean soup, low fat cottage cheese with slices of fruit
• Dinner: rustic potatoes, boiled fish, bread with seeds, grapes
• Breakfast: wheat porridge, toast with butter, yogurt with slices of fruit
• Lunch: baked cauliflower, bread, carrot salad, yogurt
• Dinner: pasta with goulash, tomato salad with olive oil, peach
• Breakfast: yogurt with prunes and corn flakes,
• Lunch: rice soup with meatballs, beetroot salad, wholemeal bread
• Dinner: potato casserole, green peas, fermented baked milk
• Breakfast: cottage cheese with sour cream, fruit dessert
• Lunch: cabbage soup from fresh cabbage, a sandwich with a turkey paste, an apple
• Dinner: stewed beans, steamed cutlet, pomegranate
In addition to the main meals, during the day it is nice to add light snacks: fruit purees, nuts, crackers, cheeses, dried fruits, drinks, desserts. Such carefully thought-out nutrition for a week will bring benefits and health to any body.