Healthy eating in everyday life
Even in ancient times, people realized that beauty is not a purely external manifestation, but something that comes from within. Neither a ton of makeup, nor an expensive outfit will make a person more beautiful than he is. Another undoubted condition of beauty is, of course, health. A healthy woman will attract attention with her happy look. Health, in turn, depends heavily on what a person consumes. Therefore, it is worth talking about nutrition.
The basic rules of eating
At the table you must adhere to special rules. Their observance will allow food to be better digested and absorbed. So, there is a need:
• only when you are really hungry;
• chewing thoroughly and slowly;
• always sitting, in no case on the go;
• in small pieces;
• in a relaxed atmosphere and good mood;
• no more than four dishes at a time;
• Do not drink, and do not drink immediately after eating;
• only natural food;
• fully concentrating on eating and not being distracted by other things;
• only freshly prepared food, do not eat yesterday;
• more foods containing fiber, as well as fresh vegetables, herbs;
• Most of the daily ration for lunch.
Adhering to these simple rules, you can count on a significant improvement in health and fitness.
Healthy weekly menu
Today, many are beginning to think about how well they eat, whether their diet is properly composed.
The basic requirement for a healthy diet is balance. As for the calories consumed, their number should not exceed the amount consumed. When compiling a weekly menu, you need to correctly calculate the ratio of the amount of carbohydrates, fats, proteins, and fiber consumed with food.
Here’s a sample healthy food menu for the week:
For breakfast – cereal with skim milk, you can sweeten them with honey.
For lunch – boiled chicken with a side dish of rice, a slice of black bread and one tomato.
For dinner, apple or rhubarb pancakes.
For breakfast – fish baked with mushrooms and freshly squeezed juice.
For lunch – soup, homemade fries, juice.
For dinner, boiled chicken with a side dish of vegetables and low-fat yogurt.
For breakfast – oatmeal on the water, cucumber, tea with bread and butter.
For lunch – vegetable broth with breadcrumbs, salad, liver with mashed potatoes.
For dinner – rice-apple casserole, a glass of mineral water.
For breakfast – porridge “Hercules”, scrambled eggs, tea.
For lunch – okroshka with meat, pancakes with fish and jelly.
For dinner – a glass of kefir with biscuits.
For breakfast – boiled potatoes, a slice of fish, a cucumber. For dessert, tea and a sandwich of bread and cheese.
For lunch – soup with cauliflower, rice with a slice of chicken, a slice of bread and stewed fruit.
For dinner – buckwheat with stewed vegetables, a slice of bread and juice.
For breakfast – semolina on milk, coffee and a couple of cookies.
For lunch – bean borsch, cabbage salad, a piece of chicken, some fruit and mineral water.
For dinner – vegetable stew, steam cutlet, tea and apple.
For breakfast – scrambled eggs with potatoes, salad and a glass of tomato juice.
For lunch – cabbage soup with fresh cabbage, stewed fish with a side dish of vegetables and a glass of mineral water.
For dinner – pilaf, vegetables, grapefruit.
Perhaps one more rule of healthy eating should be applied – the separate use of products and their correct combination with each other. It is also important that if you eat bread, then it should be whole grain bread: it contains a crushed shell of grain, which removes toxins from the body.
Healthy Slimming Nutrition
For those who are overweight, the problem of proper and healthy nutrition is even more acute. Those who have ever been on a diet know that the most important dish on almost any diet is a salad of fresh vegetables. It contains a huge amount of vitamins, minerals and trace elements that contribute to weight loss. There are also products that more than others contribute to losing weight. Here is a sample list of such products:
• Tomatoes, which have a low calorie content, but at the same time they contain a quarter of the daily norm of vitamin C and half the norm of carotene.
• Cabbage contains a lot of fiber and vitamin C.
• Corn, as well as all legumes, even after heat treatment, contain a large amount of B vitamins, fiber and proteins.
• Bell pepper is rich in vitamins C and A.
• Carrots – a storehouse of vitamin A. In order to improve vision, you need to eat only two carrots with vegetable oil per day.
• Eggs are a source of protein, selenium and folic acid. Such a composition of beneficial substances, the creature accelerates the metabolism and at the same time does not allow a person to be hungry.
• Apples – the number one fruit for losing weight, which contributes to the natural cleansing of the intestines, and also saturates the body with vitamins and antioxidants.
• Avocados – despite a significant calorie content it is very useful, but it is better not to abuse it.
• Nuts – another high-calorie product with great nutritional value.